These terms and conditions apply to items ordered on Bestwishes.uk.com. If you are using our hire services please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Hire displayed on this website.
- The goods for sale on this site are displayed in ‘real’ time and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Internet offers relate only to the web page and may not be available when visiting us at shows. Likewise show offers will not always be available when ordering on the website.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to fulfil this. We will notify you by email if this happens and a full refund will be issued.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are only displayed with the prior consent of the party involved.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written consent from Best Wishes Special Occasions Ltd.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and we do not have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All measurements are approximate
- All colours are as accurate as it is possible to achieve by the photographic and production process on this site.
- The cost of all items is clearly displayed on the website and during the checkout process the cost of delivery will be added. You will have the opportunity during the checkout and prior to entering your payment details, to cancel your order if you do not wish to proceed.
- Payment methods are displayed on the website and payment will be taken by the Sage Pay payment gateway on purchase.
- We reserve the right to amend prices. If on the rare occasion an item is not correctly priced we will alter this and ask you to confirm if you still wish to go ahead with the purchase at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not reply we will cancel the order.
- We do not currently charge VAT, but this may change and prices will be amended where applicable to reflect this.
- All orders are sent by Royal Mail Recorded delivery and will take approximately 2-3 working days to arrive following postage. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the address will be proof that the order has been delivered
- If Royal Mail is unable to deliver the package a card should be left stating where the package can be collected. If the package is not collected and is subsequently returned to us a further delivery cost will be incurred by the customer.
- Once orders are placed an initial confirmation email will be sent. This will be followed by a dispatch notice email. We will endeavour to process and dispatch all items within 3-5 working days.
- Delivery is available within the UK only.
- If you wish to cancel your order this needs to be done prior to dispatch. Please contact us by email or telephone as soon as possible. If the item has been sent please refuse delivery and Royal Mail will return the item to us. If the package has been signed for the returns policy will have to be followed.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with the items you have ordered you must notify us immediately by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07733064439. Best Wishes returns policy is strictly 14 days from receipt; this is based on the date of the signature on delivery.
- Returning items is the customer’s responsibility and items should be returned undamaged in their original packaging, Best Wishes will not be responsible for the postage costs incurred. Once received and checked by us a full refund for the items will be given.
- We endeavour to ensure your items arrive safely and are as per your order. However in the unlikely event that goods are damaged, faulty or are incorrect you must inform us within 7 days of receiving the items. Please contact us by email stating the exact nature of the problem and we will advise you how to return the items. A replacement will then be issued or a refund given.
FOR RETURN ADDRESS PLEASE VIEW DETAILED DELIVERY/RETURNS POLICY ON THIS WEBSITE
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
The seller is Best Wishes Special Occasions Ltd registered in England at companies house No. 7826047 Registered office is 10 Lowry way, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 4LW. Tel: 07733064439. Email email@example.com